How well do you “Know Your Heart? Is your lifestyle contributing to avoidable problems? Are there “signals” from your heart that you should be paying attention to?
Carolina Cardiology wants you to understand more about your heart, so each Wednesday one of their cardiologists will be discussing subjects like these on Interstate 107.
Know Your Heart covers topics effecting your heart and advances in medical technology dealing with them. Know Your Heart, is presented by Carolina Cardiology Associates with offices in Rock Hill, Fort Mill and Lancaster. Visit Carolina Cardiology Associates for more details.
- Know Your Heart: 11/29/23 Naresh A. Mori, MD, – Risk Factors
- Know Your Heart: 11/22/23 Dr. Talal Baki, MD – Don’t Wait
- Know Your Heart: 11/15/23 Dr. Andy Brenyo – Weight
- Know Your Heart: 11/08/23 Dr. Pradeep Singh – Low Dose CT
- Know Your Heart: 11/01/23 Dr. James Maher – Calcium Score
- Know Your Heart: 10/25/23 Dr. Shushil Singhi – Best Practice In SC
- Know Your Heart: 10/08/23 Dr. Andy Brenyo – Pacemakers
- Know Your Heart: 10/11/23 Dr. Talal Baki, MD – Sleep Apnea – Part 2
- Know Your Heart: 10/04/23 Dr. Talal Baki, MD – Sleep Apnea
- Know Your Heart: 09/27/23 Dr. Neel Parikh – Coronary Artery Disease