1. The Costume Contest is open for children ages infant to 12 years old.
2. Registered participants will parade on-stage before judges in age group order. Children must be in the staging area when called to participate in the contest and parents/guardian must be present when child exits stage.
3. OTS Media Group and the Old Town Association reserve the right to exclude inappropriate costumes from entering the contest. Any costume deemed publicly offensive will not be included.
4. Criteria for judging include: originality, creativity and stage presence. Judges’ decisions are final.
5. Prizes will be awarded for firs, second and third place for each age category as well as two Honorable Mentions for each age group.
1. Fill out this registration form to enter your child into the costume contest. If you have more than one child, complete additional registrations as needed.
2. You will receive an immediate confirmation acknowledging receipt of your registration.
3. When you arrive at Boo-Ha-Ha and give us your child’s name, we will give you your contestant number.