1. The Costume Contest is open for children ages infant to 10 years.
2. Registered participants will parade on-stage before judges in age group order. Children must be in the staging area when called to participate in the contest and parents/guardian must be present when child exits stage.
3. OTS Media dba (WRHI/Interstate 107 and Old Town Association reserve the right to exclude inappropriate costumes from entering the contest. Any costume deemed publicly offensive will not be included.
4. Criteria for judging include: originality, creativity and stage presence. Judges’ decisions are final.
5. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each age category as well as two Honorable Mentions for each age group.
1. Fill out the form below to enter your child into the costume contest. If you have more than one child, complete additional registrations as needed.
2. You will receive an immediate confirmation acknowledging receipt of your registration.
3. In the weeks leading up to Boo Ha Ha, you’ll receive an e-mail from WRHI with your child’s costume contest registration number.