Fire damages Clover church

Posted April 23, 2018 1:51 pm | Filed under Featured, Local News, News
By

Fire heavily damaged the Will of God Ministries on Hampshire Lane in Clover Sunday.  Police say a fellowship hall was destroyed by the blaze that started accidentally with a kitchen stove.

The Family Life Center was all decorated for an anniversary celebration when an oven fire started. The intense heat destroyed the building and melted everything inside.

Tonight on Channel 9, reporter Greg Suskin explains the incredible thing the church did during the fire.

Comments

comments