South Pointe students evacuate after bathroom fire

Posted February 20, 2018 2:14 pm | Filed under Featured, Local News, News

This afternoon a small fire in an upstairs bathroom on A hall at South Pointe High School caused the entire campus to be evacuated.

According to Mychal Frost, spokesperson with the Rock Hill School District, Rock Hill Fire and Rock Hill Police quickly responded and are addressing the fire and smoke issues. Students will be re-entering the building shortly. There were no injuries. School operations are resuming as scheduled.