Funeral plans set for Rock Hill boy who died in Boone hotel room

Posted June 12, 2013 5:45 pm | Filed under Featured, Local News
By

Funeral services for 11-year-old Jeffrey Williams are set for this weekend in Rock Hill.

Williams died Saturday in a Boone hotel, the third of three said to be dead likely due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

A service for Williams is scheduled for 2 p.m.  Sunday at First Baptist Church of Rock Hill. Jeffrey’s mother, Jeannie Williams is still recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning.

In a statement received from the family late this afternoon, family spokeswoman Amber Williams says Jeannie’s progress continues to improve, and a service for Jeffrey will not be held without her in attendance.

 

Comments

comments