Road closures, detours in effect in Fort Mill for S.C. Strawberry Festival
This weekend’s South Carolina Strawberry Festival in Fort Mill is expected to bring a number of road closures and detours for the duration of the festival.
Among the detours and closures:
- S.C. 160 between Old Nation Ford Road and McCammon Street; closed 5 p.m. Friday to midnight Saturday.
- The Springs Global parking lot adjacent to Walter Elisha Park will not be open to visitors.
- Travelers not attending the festival are advised to use the truck route around the Town of Fort Mill to avoid delays.
Expect delays and congestion along S.C. 160 at Interstate 77, S.C. 160 at U.S. 21 and Gold Hill Road at Interstate 77.
Parking will be available at the following locations:
- First Baptist Church of Fort Mill (Park and Ride)
- Nation Ford High School (Park and Ride)
- Fort Mill High School (Park and Ride)
- Springs Farm on S.C. 150 West opposite the Peach Stand (Walking only; no Park and Ride)
Park and Ride shuttle buses are free.