Two dozen firefighters spent several hours Tuesday night dousing out flames and hot spots at a former warehouse on East White Street in Rock Hill.
City of Rock Hill Fire Battalion Chief Rusty Myers tells WRHI crews were dispatched just before 6:45 p.m.
Myers says the building, across the street from the Rite Aid on East Main, was a total loss, but he was not exactly sure what it was used before Tuesday.
Witnesses, though, tell us it was a former propane store.
A man who said he rented the facility said he used it to work on cars. No one was inside the building at the time, nor were there any injuries.
WRHI’s Andrew Kiel filed this report: