A Kershaw man died this Thursday morning after his home caught fire in Lancaster County.
34-year-old Adam Whitley of Marion Street was found dead inside the home after a passerby saw the flames and dialed 91. Lancaster Sheriff’s Investigators say at this point they have found no sign of foul play and the fire is believed to have been an accident.
The fire is thought to have started in the living room with multiple extension cords and an electric heater.
Meanwhile, An autopsy has reveled that the Lancaster man who died in a fire late last Friday died from smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Lancaster County authorities say the body of 64-year-old Ernest Robinson was found inside the home off Potter Road.
Investigators have since determined the fire started in a kitchen near the stove. The fire has been ruled as accidental.