No sign of missing Catawba Co. boys in S.C.

Posted October 22, 2012 8:30 pm | Filed under Local News
By

WSOC-TV
The search for two missing Catawba County teenagers continues, with some indications still pointing back to a stretch of Interstate 77 in Farfield County.

18-year-old Jake Ziegler and 17-year-old Ray Pierce woke up early last weekend and told friends they were headed to Myrtle Beach to watch the sunrise, but after days of prayers, searching and even more prayer, there’s been no sign of the two high school seniors.

In a Facebook group maintained by the family, an update says cell phone towers last placed the two just outside Winnsboro on I-77  and the family continues to monitor the teens’ social media, e-mail and cell phone accounts for any activity.

Seven different law enforcement agencies have been involved in helping search for the boys, including the State Law Enforcement Division.

Last week, a psychic told the family to look somewhere near state highway 501, and reports of the boys being sighted in Myrtle Beach and Missouri have both been erroneous.

Comments

comments